Monday, March 9, 2009

Mandy-Pooh

FINALLY, my love for today is my cousin, Amanda, whom I affectionately refer to as Mandy-Pooh! We have always been very close because we were both born in the same year, 1985! I was even a bridesmaid at her wedding and my mom and I hosted her wedding shower tea party. I had a spur of the moment visit from her this weekend and we had a fabulous time. We went shopping, got pedicures, walked on the beach, did wine tastings and just had fun the whole time. I have been missing my family and friends so much lately, a trip from my cousin was just what the doctor ordered. This first photo one from our brunch in Santa Barbara on Sunday morning.
This photo is us dancing at Mandy-Pooh's bachelorette party.

And this one is several years ago at a family wedding.

I love you, Amanda! Come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment