Thursday, April 30, 2009

Paris in a Cup

Something I love about California:
The tea room Paris in a Cup, located in downtown Orange, CA. It is one of the most unique tea rooms I have ever been to. I went there last month with my mom to celebrate our birthdays and we were treated to a yummy tea service where the different menu options are named after famous French ladies. I had the Isabelle and my mom had the Josephine, both were wonderful. Since we were celebrating our birthdays they even gave us each a souvenir bookmark to take with us.
Paris in a cup is decorated perfectly and my mom and I were surprised when the owner told us she has never been to Paris. When you are dining there you feel just like you are at a little cafe in Paris. They even serve real Parisian macarons! My favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment