Thursday, February 19, 2009

Picking Flavors


I am currently working on ordering teas, choosing what flavors I will be selling, and getting a spot at the San Luis Obispo Farmer's Market. My mom is coming to visit me in for our birthdays/Easter and she will be helping me to set up at the Farmer's Market. I am very excited about getting started. I just returned from a trip to Kansas City and came back with a new hair color, cat treats for Cosette and many promises of future visits from family and friends. Honestly I really did not want to come back, but once I got here I was happy to jump back into work at United Way. I got a very good report from Bridgette and Cosette's babysitter, apparently they were both very good girls :) Cosette even allowed the babysitter to pet her. I think they were both pretty happy to see Mommy though!

3 comments:

  1. Oh its really not that difficult...either that or I just spent to much time on it...lol...you know how addicted I get!!! Oh by the way I want pinnapple tea...so if you can find that flavor I will love you forever because I can't find it anywhere!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bridgette and Cosette are Grandma's Angels! I miss all three of you! Have a great time with Amanda next week! Miss you, Love, Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I can find you some pineapple tea, Megan ;)

    ReplyDelete